Sunday, August 10, 2014

BEING ZOLT by Dawna Raver


I waited and waited and waited. Okay a bit dramatic, but as soon as I finished Indulging Irelyn, I was ready to find out what the hell was gonna happen and how the bastard Marcus be punished for his cruelty.

Being Zolt was well, well worth the wait, and so many twists and turns in this book I was almost dizzy trying to keep up. Raver has an incredible gift of mastering each turn and twist and each is totally believable and after you read it you think to yourself "DUHHH...OF COURSE!!"

There are no spoilers here, because you truly have to read it to experience it.

This is NOT a standalone, you can't read this and understand the nuances and timeline without reading Indulging first.

I've heard a rumor that she is currently working on an unexpected third book in this series, Saving Kenna, and I'm not telling you why she needs saving, but I am sure this book will be sexier and hotter than the first two.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: