Sunday, March 23, 2014

Indulging in Irelyn by Dawna Raver WOW!!




Indulging in Irelyn by Dawna Raver

What a great book, as this was my introduction to Raver’s work, I can’t wait for her next book, and sequel to this Being Zolt.

I loved this book and the chemistry between Alpha Zolt and Irelyn is sizzing hot! Both characters have their own inner demons, but they also have some very real demons working diligently to destroy them both individually and collectively. These storyline are part of what keeps you up at night turning each page as quickly as you can read, and forcing you to go to work the next day in a daze contemplating what twist and turn has taken place.

So, the sex is steamy and the storyline is somewhat sordid; Marcus: WHO DOES THAT??? Anyway, you’ll have to read it to understand what I mean. The book is a must read. I also liked the fact that Raver is a good writer, the story was woven so well, there was not one missing word, phrase or detail that left me wondering what was missing.

Only complaint is that the book ends with a HUGE cliffhanger, and I hate to hang off a cliff! Although this does tend to add to the excitement of the next and prayerfully final book in this riveting series.

2 comments:

Dawna said...

Thanks Melody for this great review.

Dawna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.